Watch the teaser trailer HERE!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Aaaaand we're back.

Hey, sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been busy with a couple of other projects, one of which is a video game I worked on...College Lacrosse 2010 for X-Box. But that project has wrapped, so I'm back to working on this trailer, and excited to be back.

To give you something more to look at, I present you...the Giant Squid. Pretty much every underwater action flick needs a huge, bad-ass giant squid. And given that our hero starfish is about 1/10 the size of the squid's eye, should make for an interesting match.

P.S. This isn't an actual render, just a screencap of the model from Maya with a quick paint-over in photoshop. It'll look much nicer in the trailer.

That's all for today, I'm getting another post ready which I'll fire out in a few days. Until then...wha-cha!

No comments: